Friday, May 04, 2007

"...I build truck bodies."

everytime someone asks me what i do, my response is always the same: "...i build truck bodies." now, i know exactly what that means, but most people, upon hearing that give me the long awkward pause or the look of perplexion...or a combination of the two. so, here's a link to my company's website. it won't give you all the in's and out's of what i do on a daily basis, but at least you'll have a mental picture to ponder the next time i say, "...i build truck bodies."

p.s. and actually, i don't build them. by the time they get to me they've been welded, primed and painted. i just finish them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Hey Andrew--Hope you guys are well. God bless you.

10:26 AM

 
Blogger a korean girl said...

wait a minute...i was still stuck on cement pouring. ...what happened to that job?? ...dude.

5:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home