Friday, November 24, 2006

THANKFUL...

there is so much to be thankful for! ultimately i am grateful to God because everything good that i have recieved or experienced has come from him. he has been kind, generous, gracious, merciful, forgiving, patient and so much more. i have recieved no greater gift than the gift of salvation through Jesus' life, death, and resurection...the gift of God himself. yet, he has blessed me so far beyond that. when i look at my life and take stock of what i've been given, i am overwhelmed by God's lavish generosity towards me. here are just a few of God's great gifts that i am thankful for...

Sandi...
my beautiful bride and our wonderful marriage...


my family...
my new family, mom and dad tsumoto...


my sister, sarah...


being in da water...


with da surf crew...
fresh sushi...
john, and our mentor, gary lau...


da north shore, oahu...


Brian...
Hawaiian food...


Kevin...



kewalo's: our surf spot...


da mini-plate at Gina's...



Koa Siu...



da waves and friends at Daimond Head...


and da food at Zipppy's...


isn't God wonderful!! look at all that he's blessed us with! ...and sooo much more!! there is sooo much to be thankful and grateful to God for. i hope that you will be able to recognize God's goodness expressed towards you...and thank HIM for it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home