Thursday, January 04, 2007

Shokudo visit...

as you may already know, or have been able to assertain...Shokudo is a restuarant. my grandma Chang was kind enough to take us out to lunch one day. those present, from right to left, are my sister, sarah, my mom, my grandma, my uncle gary (mom's brother), me and sandi. we missed Dad who was sleeping because he has been working nights for the past few weeks. hopefully it won't be much longer! as i looked through my pictures i realized i didn't get pics of all of the food, only some of the dishes. the food that i did get, i share with you below. enjoy!!


mochi-cheese...broke da mout'

sarah enjoying the feast...


ah, the unagi (fresh water eel)! do not fear, it is cooked...and in a beautiful sauce no less! ...over hot rice... delicious!!=)

the unagi is mixed in with the rice. the bowl is metal and hot to the touch (like a cast iron pan) ...so the unagi and rice continue to cook and sizzle a little after our waiter mixed it up!

fried udon...ono!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home