Wednesday, July 05, 2006

fish found...

just for the record...my fish has been "found!" this is not a recent find...i must apologize for the delay...my fish was found in september of last year (2005). i say "found" because it was never really lost...i was just hunting. ...and, also for the record, my hunt was was not overwhelmingly urgent, life-exhausting or time-consuming. ...it was actually very casual...relaxed...and enjoyable. ...as any hunt should be. i actually never really intended on ending my hunt so soon. you see, i didn't "need" a fish. i just wanted one.

now i have one, and i love it!! it's so beautiful just to look at. ...and glides so effortlessly through the water. i am very happy my fish has been "found." and to be honest...i wasn't the one who found it at all. ...Sandi did.

thanks sandi!=) i love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home