Wednesday, July 05, 2006

cute but scary...

so...sandi and i were waking up slowly this past saturday morning. nowhere to be...nothing to do right away. we were both awake but still laying down. she rolled over towards me and started "lovingly" tapping me on my stomach with her knuckles...

andrew: "OW!!"

sandi: "what??!!" (with concern in her voice as she stoped abruptly.
she was kinda shocked at my response to her "love taps.")

andrew: "that hurt..." (overexagerated in a teasing tone)

sandi: "really?? i was just tapping on your abs..."

andrew: "THAT WAS MY RIB!!" (laughing pretty hard)

sandi: (silence...pensive looks...a smile breaks) "...oh yeah!!"


well...it was early in the morning... yeah...my wife is very cute.
(...just don't tell anyone she's a doctor!=)

~andrew=)

1 Comments:

Blogger yasser said...

may i have the hospital's name please (just as a precaution)

4:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home